Valeena, it looks like you guys had such a fun camping trip! I was thinking with the sideways pictures, before you download them to your blog are they sideways in the gallery on your computer? There is a button at the bottom of the screen that will flip them if they are sideways. You click on the sideways picture in your gallery, and then the arrows show up at the bottom. They need to be right side up when you download them to blogger because I can't find anything that will shift them once they have downloaded. Maybe that is the problem?
Valeena, it looks like you guys had such a fun camping trip! I was thinking with the sideways pictures, before you download them to your blog are they sideways in the gallery on your computer? There is a button at the bottom of the screen that will flip them if they are sideways. You click on the sideways picture in your gallery, and then the arrows show up at the bottom. They need to be right side up when you download them to blogger because I can't find anything that will shift them once they have downloaded. Maybe that is the problem?
ReplyDelete