Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas 2009

Christmas is such a magical time of year. Believing in Christ, Believing in Santa, giving, sharing, family, friends, being thankful.....this is what I think of. I am so grateful for our Savior, I am so grateful for my husband. I am so grateful for Jesse. I am so grateful for Elijah. I am so grateful for our family, our parents, our siblings, and all of our extended family. Our grandparents, and in-laws, cousins, our friends and everyone in between. And I don't think there is a better time to share my appreciation for each and every person. So if you are reading this I want to say thank you. If you are reading this you have made a difference in my life......and I am very grateful.
Christmas morning, Jesse was the first to wake up and he was the first to investigate the Christmas tree. So when JJ got the boys while I was getting the camera Jesse wasn't as excited as I thought he would be....but it was only because he already knew that Santa had already stopped by....and here is what he brought....................
Two tickets for Disneyland. As a family this year, clear back in July actually, we decided that if we saved and saved and saved it would be okay to ask Santa for some help to get to Disneyland. We also want to get away from "lots" of gifts and make more memories instead. We knew that asking for tickets from Santa would be HUGE, so we knew we would have to work hard and stay focused. The picture is hard to read so this is what it says, "Celebrate Christmas in March with this magical gift, here is your ticket for Disneyland. Merry Christmas, Santa"



Jesse and Elijah were able to visit Aunt Jessica, Uncle Jamie, and Jordan earlier this month, and they helped Jesse and Elijah make gifts for me....ahhhhhh Jesse also made a gift for me at school, it is a recipe for Kindergarten....he shared his favorite recipe...Golden Pancakes.

Elijah found a guy in his stocking....
Jesse and his bionical.
Oscar and his bone.
Our beautiful family photo....JJ looks thrilled.......lol
Later in the morning Grandpa and Grandma Woodland came over with even more gifts.....
Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for all that you do all year through!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea for a Christmas present! You guys will have a blast! It would be fun to watch the boys as they meet Mickey. Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete