Grandma and Grandpa Wood gave our Disneyland trip two thumbs up!

Jesse and Elijah patiently waiting....
With their tickets in hand....
Finally!! We're off!

A quick family photo.

M I C K E Y M O U S E
What's a trip to Disneyland without meeting Mickey?
Grandpa, Elijah, Grandma, & Aunt Jessica

While Elijah and I were waiting for everyone to ride the Tower of Terror at California Adventure, two young girls gave Elijah this Mickey. He was thrilled.
Jesse's famous quote after riding this ride "I did not like that ride, I did not."

What's a trip to Disneyland with out Mickey ears?

We found Goofy....

And Jesse's favorite...Indiana Jones.

We found pickles...

Uncle Jamie and Cousin Jordan

That wraps up Disneyland.....
April 2nd - Elijah's third birthday. We made a cake to celebrate.
He loved the Happy Birthday song....
and all of his gifts...especially his new shirt.
The cake was pretty yummy too!
Aunt Jessica and Elijah playing his new game.
SEAWORLD....my favorite!


Come on Grandpa...lets go to the show!


ahhh what's a trip to California without going to Seaworld?
Jesse and Elijah patiently waiting....
A quick family photo.
M I C K E Y M O U S E
While Elijah and I were waiting for everyone to ride the Tower of Terror at California Adventure, two young girls gave Elijah this Mickey. He was thrilled.
Jesse's famous quote after riding this ride "I did not like that ride, I did not."
We found Goofy....
And Jesse's favorite...Indiana Jones.
Uncle Jamie and Cousin Jordan
SEAWORLD....my favorite!
ahhh what's a trip to California without going to Seaworld?
No comments:
Post a Comment