Family. I do not know how long it has been but we finally were able to get the Woodland family together for a happy occasion! Camping in the great outdoors. Even though many people attested to this picture I had to take it as proof....Proof we were together in one spot having a good time :)
A quote for my family....."Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, and today? Today is a gift, that is why we call it the PRESENT. -Babatunde Olatunji

Here they are! The Woodland siblings. Aunt Kim, Uncle Ken, Aunt Di, and Uncle Mark!!!

So we went camping the first part of August. Why August...we were rained on...every day....downpour for hours at a time...I am not exaggerating either...so why do we do it......
Camping in August is refreshing....
Majestic...
Beautiful....
and for the splendor of mother nature....just amazing!
Family...thanks Grandma and Grandpa for entertaining the little guys.

Fishin. The fishing was great! Jesse, Elijah, & JJ caught plenty of fish....


Four-Wheelin. Thank you Jessica, Jamie, & Jordan for sharing your four-wheelers.

We had a great time and are so blessed to have such an amazing family. Thank you to everyone that made the trip...without you it would not have been possible!!
Love, the Wood Family
So we went camping the first part of August. Why August...we were rained on...every day....downpour for hours at a time...I am not exaggerating either...so why do we do it......
Love, the Wood Family
Thank you for such a great time camping! It was awesome to see you and all the Woodland family!
ReplyDelete