If you haven't been on the mountain, you should definately go while it is fall. We were on the mountain over the weekend getting ready for the Elk Hunt and here is what we found.....
DEER! Lots of them! I wasn't able to get pictures of them all but here is a glimpse. Look for the white behinds in the pictures and you'll see the deer. (These pictures arent't the greatest, but they help tell our adventure)
Jesse took this photo. Not bad for a beginner photographer. :D
Here is Bambi's mom....
And here is Bambi...there were actually two fawn's but I guess the other one got shy in front of the camera.
And here are some more fawns. This was cool because these two fawns were calling to their mom. I had no idea that deer talked. So now you can ask Jesse and Elijah what do the deer say and they will do their best impersonation.

Tree's glorious trees! Arent' they beautiful. The pictures really just doesn't do the scenery justice. Plus you cannot smell the fresh air from a photo or feel the cool breeze on your face. You cannot hear the birds or the rustling of the leaves...

Just amazing I tell you!

More tree's...

More tree's....

Tree's glorious trees! Arent' they beautiful. The pictures really just doesn't do the scenery justice. Plus you cannot smell the fresh air from a photo or feel the cool breeze on your face. You cannot hear the birds or the rustling of the leaves...
Just amazing I tell you!
More tree's...
More tree's....
And finally more tree's. We also came across a whole herd of antelope...but I couldn't get to the camera fast enough. I hope you enjoyed my version of Fall...I will eventaully have a camera that will capture how I really saw it.
Those are amazing pictures, Valeena! And great job, Jesse! I didn't know deer talked either. I'll have to hear the boys' impression when we see you again. Happy Fall! :)
ReplyDelete