Jesse is officially 6 years old! To celebrate we took him and some of his friends to FunTime Inflatables on Saturday. Here are some pictures of the fun!
This just adds to my day. I was at work and JJ called to tell me to pick him up at WorkMed. This is never good! I'll keep the story short. A 250 lb piece of sheet metal fell on JJ's foot. WorkMed actually couldn't help JJ so I had to take him to the ER. Scared for JJ and worried for Jesse's birthday celebration, we somehow pulled it all off. Anyway, JJ's bone in his big toe is shattered and he has to see the Orthopedic Surgeon on Friday when the swelling has gone down. His 2nd toe was dislocated. They were able to "locate" it however, he may not be able to feel it when it is healed because the ligaments are probably really messed up. And his 3rd toe was ...shall we say ...severed. They patched it up with stiches but it has a 50/50 chance of healing. If it doesn't heal they will have to take it off......So for now JJ is a gimp in the lazy boy and we will find out more Friday. If you look at the picture above with Jesse holding the yellow envelope you can see JJ"s foot and crutches in the background.
That was a very fun birthday party! I want to see some pictures of JJs toes. I didn't realize that it was this bad, I didn't know about the third toe being severed. Ouch!!! Take it easy you guys! Let us know if we can help you out with anything.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Jesse! It looks like he had a good day. Those are the cutest pictures, Valeena! Josh says that Uncle Ken looks like Larry the Cable Guy with sleeves. Lol.
ReplyDelete