Monday, March 19, 2012

St. Patrick's Day

On the eve of St. Patrick's Day my boys each decided to make a leprechaun trap. You know, to catch a leprechaun. The shoe box is Jesse's trap which had a note next to it that said "leve gold"
Elijah's trap was made out of popsicle sticks, plastic cups, and napkins. It even had a back up plan..just in case the leprachaun missed the first trap.
Well, they didn't catch any leprechaun's but the leprechaun did leave some gold. Gold chocolate nuggets that is. Jesse made sure he left a "thank you" note for the leprechaun, in case it came back.
So on the morning of St. Patrick's Day after the boys found their "gold" they notice I left something out for them. These were so cute..I found them on pinterest....but you can go here http://eighteen25.blogspot.com/2011/02
As you can see the kids loved their Lucky Charms!
And we were all wearing green!! Even Presley, which I just accidentally deleted her picture :(
Happy St. Patrick's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment