I can't believe my Elijah is already 5! He is such a great kid. He is always willing to help, he cares about others, he loves to build things, play outside, and collect bugs. His giggle is contagious and so is his adorable smile.
The weekend before his birthday we packed up the family and headed to Las Vegas...to go to CHUCKY CHEESE. Elijah had a great time. That night at the hotel, while the boys were getting ready for bed JJ and I put glowsticks in balloons, blew up the balloons and set them all around the room. When Elijah saw his birthday surprise he was thrilled. (I wish I had a picture) Then on Elijah's birthday Grandma and Grandpa Wood had us over for a BBQ. Elijah had his favorite dinner...STEAK and a fabulous superhero birthday cake made by Grandma.
Here are the photos... |
No comments:
Post a Comment