Here they are....Jesse as Batman and Elijah as a Cowboy! I lucked out and didn't have to find any new costumes this year!!! Whoo HOO! Elijah needed new shoes a few weeks ago so we found him some boots. Elijah loves them so much he sleeps with them so we thought it would only be appropriate if we dressed him like a cowboy. Jesse you know will only be able to wear his batman costume one more year before he grows out of it...so he happily agreed to be batman again. I love my kids!


"TRICK OR TREEEEEAAAAATTTTTT!!!!"
And here are the only trick or treaters that we had come and visit....James Bond, Sherlock Holmes and Snow White....I think that is the correct princess. I had to ask because I haven't seen a girlie kid movie since FOREVER! (Yeah, I was wrong....this little princess is Sleeping Beauty)
The boys look so great! How fun! That's cute that Elijah sleeps with his boots! :)
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about J.J.'s toe! How awful! We hope it heals without any problems!